Image courtesy of Pexels
The countdown to 2023 is on, and with a new year comes new possibilities, new opportunities, and new stories to tell. As you look ahead on all you will accomplish in the coming year, reflect on the stories from 2022 that most grabbed our readers’ attention.
- SIGGRAPH 2022 Technical Papers Awards: Best Papers and Honorable Mentions | Read Story
- Mesh Shaders Release the Intrinsic Power of a GPU | Read Story
- SIGGRAPH Spotlight: Episode 30 – Tim Sweeney and the Metaverse | Read Story
- The Many Lives of Matthew Ball | Read Story
- 5 Questions with Baobab Studios on ‘Crow: The Legend’ | Read Story
- Behind the Film: The Making of ‘Zootopia’ | Read Story
- How She Inspires: Black Girls CODE Founder Kimberly Bryant | Read Story
- Hut, Hut, Hike: Real-time, Machine-learning Cloth Simulation in ‘Madden NFL 21’ | Read Story
- The Colombian Cultural Trust, Technological Advancements, and TikTok Fame of Disney’s ‘Encanto’ | Read Story
- This New Data Research Method Has Us ‘Animated’ | Read Story
Stay up to date on the ACM SIGGRAPH Blog all year around by subscribing to the SIGGRAPHITTI newsletter and bookmarking the blog.