The Stories of Generations Interactive Video Wall is designed to create a captivating experience that illuminates the inclusive nature of SIGGRAPH. Join us as we remember generations of people: successful endeavors of our past, the excitement of our present, and the brightness of our future. We hope you’ll participate in this opportunity to celebrate the SIGGRAPH community while in Vancouver.
The wall will be located near the Futures Booth in the West Lobby of the Vancouver Convention Centre.
To view a story, simply tap on the profile picture/icon of the post you wish to see. To share a story, follow the below instructions:
1) Choose your platform: Twitter, Instagram, or SMS text
- SMS number to text: 00491771781859 (data rates may apply)
- Your Twitter or Instagram profile must be public
2) Choose your question and accompanying hashtag:
- What has inspired you in the past? Use #SIGGRAPHpast
- What are you excited about in the present? Use #SIGGRAPHpresent
- What dreams do you have for the future? Use #SIGGRAPHfuture
3) Add an image to your submission (optional) and send!
DISCLAIMER: By submitting your story, you agree to SIGGRAPH pulling your data into our live feed display. This information will not be used for any other purpose.
Rules and Regulations
We ask that you abide by these rules and regulations to ensure that everyone has a safe and enjoyable experience. A submission that does not comply with the below will be removed.
- Only attendee content is permitted on screen. Promotional content is prohibited
- No stories or images depicting violent or overtly sexual content
- No profanity, slurs, or offensive language
- Images must be the property of the submitter
- Please tap once to close posts when you are finished reading
See you at SIGGRAPH 2018!